Sno Cone Machine
- Setup Area: 3x2
- Outlets: 1
- Please call to reserve this item.
available favors Cotton Candy, Orange Cream, Cherry
How to make Sno-Kones:
Making Sno-Kones is easy and a ton of fun!
1. Put Sno-Kone machine on a secure table or stand.
2. Plug in machine and turn on power.
3. Put ice into ice chamber. While pressing the Motor button with your left hand, push down
on ice pusher handle with your right hand. Never put your hand into the ice chamber.
4. Scoop a rounded scoop of snow into a sno-kone cup.
5. Add one ounce of flavoring syrup on top.
6. Melted ice will drain from hose on machine.
7. Cleaning the Sno-Kone machine is as simple as removing the snow/ice and wiping down
the inside and outside of the machine with a damp towel.
8. Be sure machine is secure while traveling.